Dr. Lori Baudino, BC-DMT
I also specialize in supporting children identified with special needs, including those with learning disabilities, early life traumas, academic/behavioral/emotional challenges, children on the Autism Spectrum, and with chronic acute illnesses.
As a licensed clinical psychologist and board certified dance/movement therapist, I provide therapeutic support to assist parents in understanding, handling and accepting the challenges of parenting and the complexities of a developing child.
I seek to create a warm and trusting atmosphere with the belief that fostering parent and child integration makes therapeutic interventions worthwhile and improves the overall quality of life for the family.
Here are a few of the services that I provide:
• Comprehensive Family & Individual Treatment
• Movement / Play Therapies
• Emotional / Behavioral Therapeutic Support
• Developmental Training & Care
• Travel Consultation & Strategy (see my new book, Super Flyers)